Product of the Year
Oil & Gas Engineering’s Product of the Year (POY) program is the premier award for new products in the oil and gas industry. This reader-choice program provides Oil & Gas Engineering’s audience with information about the top new product in their fields. 2020 is the fourth installment of the POY program.
2020 Product of the Year
- March 9: Entries open in the New Products for Engineers database
- May 29: Entry deadline
- Extended to Friday, June 5, 2020, at 5 p.m. CT
- August 3: Finalists announced; voting begins
- November 6: Voting closes
- December 7: Winners announced
- Official Rules
Entries for the 2021 Product of the Year program will open March 1, 2021 in the New Products for Engineers database.
For questions about the Product of the Year program: