Cybersecurity: What you need to know
One (1) Certified Professional Development Hour (PDH) available for all attendees.
What do you need to know about cybersecurity related to controls, automation, and instrumentation, especially with more remote connections resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic? Capabilities inherent in existing cybersecurity design methodologies and technologies will be explored along with what should be covered in cybersecurity training. When was your last cybersecurity risk assessment?
- Identify architectures for cybersecurity designs for controls, automation, and instrumentation.
- Learn what should be covered in cybersecurity training.
- Receive tips about cybersecurity best practices.
- Review elements of a cybersecurity risk assessment.
- Review related Control Engineering cybersecurity research results and advice.
Anil Gosine, Global Projects, MG Strategy+
Brad Bonnette, Technical Director, Wood Automation and Control, Wood
Mark Hoske, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology