Drastically improve OEE and quality with advanced analytics
ATTENDEES QUALIFY FOR A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
Traditional manufacturing systems focus on the management and monitoring of production processes, from raw materials to intermediate and/or finished goods. Analytics focus on process optimization. In this webcast, we will discuss how today’s Smart Factory leverages out-of-the-box and cloud-based overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) capabilities to accelerate your improvement programs. Also, we will show how analytics allow you to be prescriptive and how analytics applied to OEE can result in significant improvements. Combined with manufacturing and other data, analytics deliver huge value to your operations.
- Understand the three components of OEE (quality, performance and availability).
- Explore traditional vs Smart Factory approaches to improving OEE – including out-of-the-box and cloud OEE as well as analytics.
- Discover the analytics maturity model and how you can move from a descriptive to a prescriptive mode.
- Understand the steps required to further optimize OEE with analytics using manufacturing data.
- Learn from real case studies describing how companies increased performance, throughput, and quality using analytics.
Cobus van Heerden, Senior Product Manager – Analytics and Machine Learning, GE Digital
Gregory Dunn, Sr. Staff Technical Product Manager, GE Digital
Mark Hoske, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology