How cobots can be leveraged in the COVID-19 age
Attendees qualify for a Certificate of Completion.
This past spring, COVID-19 drove many global manufacturers to a temporary halt or slowed operations with decreased, more separated workers. Now, as manufacturers have resumed production – with some even trying to increase operations – leaders struggle to create the “new normal.” Industry experts cite automation and technology as two key factors in helping companies succeed. Leading the automation pack are collaborative robots or “cobots” – robots that are safe, easy to program and cost-effective.
- Learn the basics of collaborative robots
- Understand the ongoing labor issues after COVID-19
- Explore real-world examples of how cobots are helping deliver social distancing on the factory floor
- Discuss reshoring and how cobots can help with incremental automation
- Discover the role cobots can play in round-the-clock shiftwork to meet tighter delivery schedules
Joe Campbell, Head of U.S. Marketing, Universal Robots
Mark Hoske, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology