How to apply lean to your ERP production
ATTENDEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
Lean is a methodology that focuses on minimizing waste that is vastly popular with manufacturing executives and production managers. Besides furnishing a set of principles for goods-makers to live by, lean is a “pull” production system that responds to expressed demand.
At the same time, most manufacturers use enterprise resources planning (ERP) as the single source of truth in running their business. Material resources planning, the production methodology associated with ERP is a “push” system that depends on sales forecasts.
How can the two systems be best reconciled? In many cases, manufacturers pursue a mixed-mode strategy, dependent on the product types involved. Ultra Consultants, speaking on this webcast, says the best strategy for an overall lean manufacturing is to have on hand the right amount of right inventory.
Attend this webcast to learn the details.
- Explore similarities and contrasts between ERP and Lean
- Explain the Manufacturing Future State Strategy and how ERP helps
- How ERP foundations supports your lean journey
- How ERP enables inventory reduction
- Learn the biggest challenges we see when implementing ERP into a Lean environment
- Summarize ERP tools for lean
Dennis Gilhooley Jr, Regional Director, Ultra Consultants
Joe Velez, Service Delivery Manager, Ultra Consultants
Kevin Parker, Content Manager, CFE Media & Technology