IIoT & Edge Computing Architectures based on Application – Use Cases & Lessons from the Field
Gartner says that by 2022, more than 50% of industrial IoT analytics will take place at the edge, up from less than 10% today.
As IIoT projects become more popular, modern OT and IT engineers are requiring project specifications to decrease overall complexity, minimize CAPEX/OPEX costs and reduce risk. As a response to these trends, engineers are designing, building and maintaining more operationally simple, high performing and secure computing architectures.
Join Stratus Technologies and Software Design Solutions for an informed discussion about:
- Application-architecture relationships for Machine, Line, Plant, and Enterprise applications
- How to define IIoT computing architectures based on various applications
- How these IIoT computing architectures continue to evolve
- 4 specific use cases highlighting challenges and benefits in choosing an edge solution
- What to look for to determine the best edge computing infrastructure
Remember, as automation and IT come together, industrial operations must meet special needs for real-time control as well as data requirements of execution and enterprise systems.
Join the discussion by registering for the live event or on-demand recording.
Ed Kuzemchak, CTO, Director of IoT, Founder of Software Design Solutions, Inc
Jeffrey Young, Head of Business Development, Americas, Stratus Technologies
Kevin Parker, Senior Contributing Editor, CFE Media & Technology LLC