Understand and control compressed air system costs
ONE (1) CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOUR (PDH) AVAILABLE FOR ALL ATTENDEES.
Attend this webcast to learn how to establish a compressed air maintenance management program and execute Compressed Air Challenge’s best-practice compressed air strategies, including examination of highest point-of-use requirements and high-volume intermittent requirements. Understanding compressed air systems can decrease costs and increase productivity.
- How to develop a plan to improve your compressed air operation, using best practices and a systems approach.
- Understanding how to measure and manage compressed air usage.
- Look beyond the air compressors and at the demand side for increased savings
- Learn how to establish a maintenance system to improve system efficiency.
- See how employee awareness and involvement it important in energy efficiency.
Joe Ghislain, Principal, Ghislain Operational Efficiency (GOE) LLC & Compressed Air Challenge instructor
Kevin Parker, Content Manager, CFE Media & Technology