Using MITRE ATT&CK for ICS to Protect Your Business
1 CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOUR (PDH) AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF AN EXAM.
MITRE released an ATT&CK knowledge base of the tactics and techniques that cyber adversaries use when attacking the industrial control systems (ICS) that operate some of the nation’s most critical infrastructures, including energy transmission and distribution plants, oil refineries, wastewater treatment facilities, transportation systems and more. The impacts from these attacks range from disruption to operational productivity to serious harm to human life and the surrounding environment.
ATT&CK for ICS builds on the foundation of the MITRE ATT&CK™ knowledge base, which has been widely adopted by sophisticated cybersecurity teams around the world to understand adversary behavior and systematically advance defensive capabilities
- Examine why attacks on OT and critical infrastructure are on the rise
- Explain why industrial control systems are uniquely vulnerable to attack
- Demonstrate how the MITRE ATT&CK for ICS can help protect your business
- Discuss typical adversary behavior and tradecraft, per the MITRE methodology
- Walk through a use case attack to show how ATT&CK for ICS can help
Richard Robinson, Chief Executive Officer, Cynalytica Inc.
Gary Cohen, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology